Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Company arrived in Bangor

My sister arrived in Bangor today.  Her fight was to arrived at 11:30 am but was late and we did not leave the airport tell about 1:00 pm.  Betty's phone decided to lock itself and we could not get it to work.  Stop at Best Buy and they tired but not luck.  They called AT&T and they could not fix it and then check with Samsung and still no go.  She ended up buy a Go Phone for $10.00 and transferring the Sims card.  Seems to be working.

I left the campground (in the rain) around 6:15 Am and we did not get back tell 7:00pm.  Partly because I got pulled over for speeding.   The last ticket I got was more than 25 years ago.  Wow, the policeman followed us for several miles (we did not know) then another cop came and got us pulled over.  The first cop was in an un marked car and his lights did not work.  Well, their is more to the story but my 30 minutes of Internet will not allow any more talk.......Bye for now

It is nice to have my sister here.  I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment