Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ESC...Elkhart, IN....2nd day of service



These guys have worked steady and hard for 2 and 1/2 days.







When Craig listed the items he wanted fixed or look at, the service manager came out to talk to us, he carried a 3 ring binder with his notes.



I wanted to run and stick my head in the sand, somewhere.



We are parked in the back lot, with lots of company (new friends, I hope). The bill was not prepared at closing, so tomorrow we will see how much this all costs. Craig is in a dreamland about the bill, he is not worried and my stomach is eating away at my backbone.




Tomorrow, if the Condo is fixed, we will move to the Elkhart 4 H Fairgrounds, for the 8 days of the HR Diesel Maintenance Rally. With any luck we will find a parking place that is dry enough that we will not get stuck.

Lunch was red beans and rice. Craig found this anduoille sausage in a Wal Mart in OK, added left over KFC chicken. This band of cajun mixes is my favorite. Check it out on the Internet. The et tou fey is the best. They are sooooo easy and you can just add whatever you have on hand.












No comments:

Post a Comment