Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oklahoma..Exit 1 off I-40

Just sitting and waiting for the high winds to calm down. This is a Passport America campground and 50 amp site is $12, with a two day limit. All pull thrus and within site of I-40. Perfect.

Trying to clean and organize our stuff. Having a trough time with this. I think if you are going full time or part time/full time it would help to 'live' in your RV near your home. Give yourself time to find how to stow stuff.

Where is the dirty cloths going, where are the cloths you take off in the morning/night but will be worn again, go. Etc Etc Etc.

Hoping I get over being so lazy and catch up on the blog. We really have been doing the tourist thing and I have wonderful pictures.

All is well and some of the stress level is going down. Yes, their is stress in this life style.

Oh, Craig just came inside from walking the dogs. Says 'you should see the stars' sounds like I should see the stars. Out the door I go.

2 comments:

  1. Great post with real questions. Congrats on finding your Passport Park, you will stay at many of them in the future, we sure do. I have a notebook binder with an inventory of all the boxes in the bays below, as we have spent way too much time looking for our stuff! Dirty clother, we stick ours in our Washer/Dryer (don't know if you have one). Clothes for the next day, well what can I saw, we just lay them in an area at the foot of our bed, the top of our drawers. We also love the Command Strips and the hooks they make, these hooks do work, so perhaps find a spot for them and use that for your clothes you want to reuse. Most of all, just have fun, everything else will come in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie and Craig,
    Glad to know I'm not the only one that let's the blog get in a catch up mode. I'm still working on the month of December and the latter part of the month concerning our cruise. I'm not sure how you buy your PPA (Passport America)but I've been a life-time member since they offered it to me back in 2005. If you get the chance to get the life-time membership go for it. It cost me $399 but with a couple of referrals I received a $20 discount. It has paid for itself over and beyond. I hope you are doing great. Remember this lifestyle isn't suppose to have a lot of stress, so if you find it creeping into your life --- my suggestion is to slow down and smell the different fragrances. Life is so much better when you do that. As always I enjoy reading your blog, keep up the good blogging.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete